Mocktails sure are a hit around York- During Orientation Week alone we give out over 5000 of these non-alcoholic treats!!
If you would like to have Mocktails featured at one of your on-campus events FREE OF CHARGE, please feel free to fill out our request form.
You have been asking us for our recipes for and we have decided to share some of our favourites with you!
- 1 L Cranberry Juice
- 1 L Grapefruit Juice
- Ice Cubes
- Add 1 L Cranberry Juice
- Add 1 L Grapefruit Juice
- Either shake the cranberry and grapefruit juices with ice or blend them until smooth
- 1 L Cranberry Raspberry Juice
- 1L Lemon Lime flavoured carbonated beverage
- In a pitcher, mix 1 litre of cranberry raspberry juice with 1 litre of lemon lime flavoured carbonated beverage
- Pour over ice and serve
- 250 mL Orange Juice
- 250 mL Pineapple Juice
- 60 mL Grenadine
- Ice cubes
- Mix 250 mL of orange juice with 250 mL of pineapple juice and 60 mL of grenadine
- Pour over glass filled with ice cubes
- 500 mL Red Cranberry Juice
- 500 mL Fresh Apple Juice
- 60 mL Honey
- Ice Cubes
- Take a high ball glass and fill it with ice cubes.
- Add the juices & honey in a mixing glass.
- Stir contents.
- Pour the contents of this mixing glass into the highball glass and serve chilled.